Wind & Storm Damage
Hurricanes, tornadoes, Gale-Force Winds and pelting rainstorms are all around us and a part of everday life. Spartan Recovery realizes that quick action is important to repair wind and storm damage. When parts of your house sustain damage caused by high winds, lightning, and natural forces, SRS responds timely to minimize unnecessary damage and maintain safety inside and outside of your home. Temporary repair work is often required to remove fallen trees and branches and to cover damaged areas with temporary boards, buildbacks and tarps.
Cleanup work can accompany these temporary repairs to clear your home and yard of debris. Restoring safety and security following wind damage will give you breathing room to contact your insurance agent and make plans for permanent repairs with Spartan Recovery Services. We are here to help and guide you through the entire process.
Common Signs Of Wind Damage:
- (1) Blown Off Roof Shingles
- (2) Broken windows and Skylights
- (3) Hail Damage to Roof & Surrounding Structures
- (4) Holes or openings in roofs and walls
- (5) Crushed or collapsed sections of the wall or roof
- (6) Damage to vehicles or outside materials
- (7) No access to parts of your home or yard