Fire & Smoke
Fire and smoke damage will render your property unsafe and insecure. In a different scenario smoke damage will leave a very distinct odor and visible stains on all structural materials. In both cases it is critical to proceed in a timely manner and have a professional restoration contractor on your side to evaluate the damages and proceed with the restoration clean up.
Spartan Recovery Services offers experienced and immediate respone for fire and smoke damage.
Soot & Smoke:
Soot and smoke can damage documents, furnishings, ventilation systems, electronics, and equipment. Spartan Recovery Services can help mitigate damages and help return your losses back into assets. Our goal is to provide you with in the field expertise to limit your loss and prevent unnessary delays in getting your home back to normal.
Fire can cause large amounts of damage on your property. However, there are other damages that can seriously affect the building as well. Smoke odor invades building materials and personal belongings of every kind. Smoke soot damages walls that have not been burned by flames. Experiencing a fire can be devastating, and Spartan Recovery understands that your cherished possessions and memories are at stake. As fire restoration experts, we realize that your home is your castle and we are here to help!
If your home is damaged by fire and smoke it is important to contact Spartan asap to start a fire and smoke restoration process!
Our fire restoration process includes:
- 24/7 emergency services – onsite and assisting you within hours
- Prompt damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency board-up and structural stabilization
- Environmentally friendly methods for cleaning soot and other residue from fire damage
- Smoke odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts
- Reconstruction of the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobials used to prevent mold and mildew